*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Black Friday Ads Sneak Peek

Any of you planning on braving the crowds (and the early morning) to go out and shop on Friday? I hear there may be some good deals to be had!

Here is a site where all the "Black Friday Ads" are corralled into one place.

Me, I'm going to try to get my hand on a paper tomorrow morning - even with all this technology, I'm still a "paper" girl! I like to read books, magazine, recipes, and Black Friday Ads on paper rather than on a screen :0)

Happy Thanksgiving . . . and Happy Shopping!

Thanks Robin and friends for the info on the site!

No comments:

Search & Win