*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Buying Ahead Principle

As some of you may know, Kristie and my grocery shopping trips sometime seem a little odd. Like in this previous post here, it's easy to notice that I couldn't feed my family from this shopping trip (unless we want to eat granola bars for every meal)!

So, how to explain this bizarre type of shopping? I think that Money Saving Mom has explained so well here, that I don't want to reinvent the wheel! An excellent post that says it better than I could!

Thanks for all your great tips Money Saving Mom!

No comments:

Search & Win