*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kmart Doubles Coupons again!

Alright, well I did it - I have never shopped at Kmart since moving to IL and am not even sure when the last time I went to Kmart before that was but I went today.

They are doubling coupons this week up to $2. My total before coupons was around $38 but after coupons I paid $6.21! I guess it was worth the trip.

Here are some highlights of what I purchase:

**Axe Shower Gel - $4.29
Use $2 off coupon from coupons.com
.29 after coupon was doubled

**Colgate kids toothpaste - $2.89
Use .75 off coupon from Sunday's newspaper
$1.39 after coupon was doubled

**Skintimate shaving cream - $1.99
Use .75 off coupon from recent newspaper insert
.49 after coupon was doubled

**Johnson and Johnson Swabs - $1.59
Use $1 off coupon from recent newspaper insert
FREE after coupon was doubled

**Huggies 40 ct wipes - $1.99
Use $1 off coupon from home mailer or from recent newspaper insert
FREE after coupon was doubled

**Playtex cleaning gloves - $2.19
Use $1 off coupon from recent insert
.19 after coupon was doubled

Also, if you are planning to purchase a lot use the $5 off $50 purchase first then your coupons!

2 comments:

mommymular said...

They doubled the internet coupons? I thought they were excluded?

Anouk said...

Yup! They changed that rule - they now accept them (with a few exceptions like BOGO ones and razors and something else I can't remember). Enjoy!

Search & Win