*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Monday, May 24, 2010

Gluten free coupon

Have been having problems printing coupons lately, and not sure how else this affects everything (as far as our blog) - so instead of posting a link to the coupon, I'm posting a link to MoneySavingMom's post for $1/1 Gluten Free products.

I know gluten free life can get expensive, so a little help is nice! I was on a gluten free diet for about 2 months and wished there were coupons. So even though I'm now off the diet, I'm on the lookout for those of you who could use a few gluten free coupons!

Enjoy!

(edit - I just clicked on MSM's link on her blog and it takes you to coupons.com. But the cool thing is that all the coupons are for either organic and/or gluten free stuff)

1 comment:

Robin Hayes said...

You have to click on the MSM link because it leads to special coupons that I didn't see on coupons.com. Just wanted you to know. Awesome coupon for Scharffen Berger chocolate, by the way!!

Search & Win