*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Survey company

*** Looks like they are no longer taking new applications as of today! ***

I've been with Pine Cone Surveys for more than 6 months now and I have to say they are my favorite survey company. I get paid $3 for each survey I take, and the surveys are normally no more than 15-20 minutes a piece . . . plus I've gotten to try out new products that aren't even on the market! (But I can't give you details because it's confidential!). At first they would send me a $3 check every time, but after a few surveys I became eligible to receive payment through PayPal. It's been great!

Apparently they're accepting new applications for survey takers: sign up and hopefully you'll be accepted!

1 comment:

Jennittia said...

Hi!!! This is Jennittia-- way out in New Hampshire. I used to read your blog regularly, then we got a new comptuer and I lost all my "favorites" pages. Found you guys again through Ann-Marie's blog!!

Search & Win