*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wacky Wednesday or Wednesday Wisdom? Switching things up!

I'm all out of weird, witty and wacky! I'm having a harder time finding appropriate funny things to post every Wednesday, so we're going to switch things up a bit!

"Wednesday Wisdom" will consist of random quotes that we find encouraging, or funny, or uplifting, or challenging . . . well, you get the picture! If we ever find something REALLY funny we need to share, we may occasionally throw in a "Wacky Wednesday" for old times sake.

So here is something that fits in both categories for today! Enjoy!

Usually I try to give credit where credit is due, but in this case, I can't! I've tried to find the source of this quote, but can't seem to pinpoint it. Hopefully it wasn't said by someone awful that I'd hate to quote! :)

No comments:

Search & Win