*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Friday, May 4, 2012

Freelance Friday - Birthday Balloon Wreath

I love changing out my wreaths on the front door on a seasonal or monthly basis.  One night on Pinterest I came across this website with 90 beautiful wreath ideas.  Scroll down to number 10 and see one of my favorites, the balloon Mickey Mouse wreath.  This is my version that I made for less than $10.  It will grace our front door around the birthdays of those in our house!



Balloons - 2 pkg of 72 for $4 each
Floral Pins - 2 pkg for $2
Small Wreath - .50 at thrift store (haystyle type wreath)

The kids LOVED helping me with this project.  Click on the this link for the direct tutorial!


No comments:

Search & Win