*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday Tips - Laundry Soap

I recently tried my hand at homemade powder laundry soap and I LOVE it!  It took me maybe 10 minutes and has 4 ingredients (actually 3 I left out the lavender oil only because I didn't have any and I needed laundry soap asap!) Go here for the recipe.

Also, a fantastic tip on the same website is using white vinegar in the laundry in place of fabric softener.  I have noticed a difference and vinegar is so much cheaper.

No comments:

Search & Win