*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Thursday, February 19, 2009

2009 Coupon Insert Schedule!

Do you buy the newspaper for coupons? We both subscribe to a newspaper every Sunday. Anouk subscribes to the Rockford Register Star and the Chicago Tribune while I just subscribe to the Chicago Tribune. I pay $5.42 a month to have it delivered to my door every Sunday! Now if we could just remember to pick it up before we run over it on our way to church we would be doing good!

If you are just getting started in the couponing world then here is a list that might help you. Maybe you just want to pick up a paper now and then for products from companies you use or possibly so many coupons just seem daunting.

The first Sunday of the month the paper usually has the most coupons and the coveted Proctor and Gamble insert. If you want to see a Proctor and Gamble insert, just ask I always have one in my coupon binder!

So check it out the 2009 Coupon Insert Schedule and make sure you don't buy a paper for the coupons when it isn't stuffed with them!

Thanks to Be Centsable for the complete list!

1 comment:

Anouk said...

Thanks Kristie! I think I'll cancel delivery on the days there are no coupons so I can get an extra week at the end of my subscription. I didn't realize there was such a list!

Search & Win