*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More Free Cottenelle Toilet Paper

**Edit - The Hilander by the Cherryvale Mall is being picky about the .50 coupon and didn't double them. If you are headed there with your coupons maybe check with customer service. I used all of the links from this site at the Hilander on Mulford, they accepted them and doubled them. It will only double to .49 because the tp is .99 and they don't give overage. Just a little heads up - always check your receipts.

Alright, here is another link to print two $1.00 off coupons for Cottenelle. All you have to do is make a pledge and choose which coupon you want to print (hit back and refresh to print the second one). Then head to Hilander (Kroger) and pick up a 4 pk of Cottenelle for .99.

My pledge, I will never run out of Cottenelle toilet paper! (At least not while I can get it for free :) ! )

1 comment:

Anouk said...

Thanks Kristie! I actually printed the moist wipe coupon since we use those. I know it won't make them free, but I like saving $1.00 off of them! (We use Angel Soft TP)

Search & Win