*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Sunday, February 21, 2010

JC Penney sales and coupon!

I hit the mall on Saturday and found some incredible deals on the clearance racks. Some were at JC Penney. I decided to go there because I had a $10 gift card and had found this $10 off $25 coupon (exp. 2/27). I'm so glad I went - I got such great deals! Their clearances are great, and coupled with the coupon, I made out like a bandit. Some examples:

Men's sweater: $4.97
Women's sweater: $2.97
Shoes (I've been looking for this kind forever!!!): $4.97
Button shirt (men): $4.97
Men's polo shirt: $2.97

And those are the prices before the coupon!

Bergners (I don't usually shop there much) also has some incredible clearances! Their prices are high, but when you take 80% or more off an expensive shirt, it becomes a crazy good deal! If it's in the budget, now's the time to shop for long sleeve tops and corduroy pants!

Thanks for the head's up on the coupon, Common Sense With Money!

No comments:

Search & Win