*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Purex deal at Hilander

If you haven't already done the deal on Purex here (or even if you have), go to Hilander to get this great deal on Purex!

This Sunday's newspaper coupon inserts had a Purex BOGO coupon. Hilander still has theirs on sale for $2.49 a bottle (even cheaper if you do the Daytona deal mentioned in previous post). Use your BOGO and that will be $1.25 a bottle for 32 loads - less than $0.04 a load. Here's where it possibly gets better:

- If you haven't already bought Purex at Hilander and thus have not yet had the catalina coupon print out ($4.00 if you buy 2, $5.00 if you buy 3), it is very probable that it will print this time around. I can't confirm that because I had already done the deal and had my catalina print out last week.

- For some reason at my Hilander, when I went through self-checkout and gave my coupon to the attendant, it took $4.12 (retail) off my bill instead of $2.49 (sale price)! I even pointed it out to him, but he said that's what the computer automatically did. So there is a possibility that it will take $4.12 off, making your 2 bottles of Purex less than $0.80 for both!

Either way, it's a great price!

No comments:

Search & Win