*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hilander (Kroger) is having a cool March to Savings sweepstakes. You can play every day in March. When you sign in, you will be entered for the sweepstakes, and also get a chance to shoot some hoops.

In the 3 days I've played, I've won 3 times: a 20oz Coke Zero, a package of Oscar Mayer hotdogs, and just today a $5 in-store credit! You'll need your loyalty card to play, and if you win an instant prize like I did, it gets put on your card. So next time I go to Hilander (Kroger), I can purchase those two things and it should be free since it's credited on my card! Woohoo!

Thanks MoneySavingMom!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I just won a King Size Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! MMMMMM!

Kristie said...

Today I won a $5 credit! Whohoo!

Search & Win