*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cheap Wrapping Paper and Tissue Paper!

Today is the last day to get a great deal at Walgreen's on Hallmark wrapping paper and tissue paper. I am not a Walgreen's shopper but I did check this one out yesterday as I was out of tissue paper! This was evidence at the wedding shower I attended Thursday night. I used one sheet of green and one sheet of pink in my pretty silver holly gift bag . . . oh well sorry to the bride to be but that was all I had. . . now I am restocked!

Go here to Money Saving Mom as she lists to scenarios for you
! Good luck! I found the $1.99 wrapping paper in the checkout isle not in the gift wrap isle!

No comments:

Search & Win