*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Free song - and a good one

Wow! I don't know about you, but I'm sure glad I recruited Kristie for this blog! She is a machine! :) Thanks Kristie!

As many of you know, my husband and I are adopting from Liberia. We received news yesterday that all Liberian adoptions are suspended (you can read about it here). Obviously we covet your prayers.

There is a song that has been a particular blessing to me during this time: "I Have a Shelter In The Storm". It is from the CD "Come Weary Saints" by Sovereign Grace, and at this time they are offering it for free. You can download it here at no cost. It's worth it! I guarantee it will be a blessing to you too.

1 comment:

JennieB said...

Enjoying the song VERY much!! Thanks so much for the tip. I love the website-- it's just what I need to know WHERE the deals are!!

Search & Win