*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Need a more comfortable bed?



I was cleaning up my basement today when I ran across this new Simmons Beautyrest Queen Size "Convoluted Foam Mattress Topper" (that's a mouthful). I had originally bought it for what I thought would be a queen size guest bed - which we never ended up getting. At this rate, we won't be getting a queen size guest bed until we move into a bigger house. I used these all the time before I was married, but now that we have a pillowtop mattress, we don't need it.

It is still NIB (new in bag) and was retail $19.99. If you live in the Rockford area and would like to purchase it, it's yours for $10. Just go to the bottom of right side of the blog and click on the envelope "Email Anouk" and send me an email letting me know!

Here's a link that shows a similar (if not exactly the same) item.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Is your bed smaller than a queen or larger?

Anouk said...

Do you mean our bed or the mattress topper? Our bed is a queen.
The mattress topper is a queen size. These usually run ever so slightly smaller than the mattress so that your fitted sheet fits well on top of it.

I love these! I had them always on my mattress growing up. Then took one to college with me and even to Belgium!

Hope I answered your question!

Search & Win