*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Friday, May 22, 2009

Another coupon . . . and a "bad day" of shopping

I just wanted to let you know that even the coupon ladies (or whatever you want to call us) have bad shopping days. Yesterday was one of those days for me. I stopped at 5 stores, forgot the stuff at hom that I needed to return at the 6th store (so consequently didn't stop there), and came home with almost nothing - except a BBQ lighter that I'm going to return. Yeah, it was that kind of shopping day. I should have known better and stopped after my second store - Target - where I'm going to return the lighter. :)

Anyway, wanted to let you know that there is now a coupon for $1.50 off two Country Time Lemonade canisters on coupons.com (which wasn't there yesterday when I bought 6 canisters of it . . . the drama continues! :)

So go get 4 canisters of Country Time for $1.00! I think I'll go return mine and buy them again . . . hmmm . . .

3 comments:

JennieB said...

Sorry about your bad day shopping -- but thanks so much for the heads up on the new good coupon. Now just to put it to use! :-)

Anouk said...

It's OK Jennie - I just wanted to share to encourage those out there that have bad shopping days . . . that we have them too even though we supposedly have the coupon thing down :)

Robin Hayes said...

I feel your pain, Anouk! I really do.

Search & Win