*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Free Johnson's Buddies Soap


There is a new link to print a $3 off of 3 coupon for Johnson's and Johnson's products. The Johnson's buddies soap is usually around $1 at Walmart and Target and about $1.10 at CVS and Hilander. Print two and get six free or almost free soap. Your kids will thank you!

Print here or if you are a Safari user here - help me out here Safari users and let me know if that link works or not. I am not a Mac user but am trying to make it easier for those of you who are!












2 comments:

JennieB said...

THANKS!!!! It worked like a charm!! I really appreciate you going the extra mile!

BTW Pinch-a-penny gurus, last week at Highlander I saved almost more than I spent by using your list of sales combined with coupons! So for $130 of groceries only paid $65!! I was pretty pumped! And I am also enjoying my SoBe lifewater 6 for $1.69 from CVS!! Thanks so much!!

Kristie said...

Awesome Jennie! That is great - glad the link worked too!

Search & Win