*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Friday, March 4, 2011

Freelance Friday - Time Management

Are you like me? Do you struggle with time management and schedules? Depending on the week, I usually find myself throwing all scheduling out the window, or I make myself a slave to it. Sound familiar? I need a happy medium!

As I write this post well in advance (11 days in advance, because I'm trying to work ahead on my posts since a baby will be coming into the household anytime this week - and I am well aware of what babies do to schedules), I think that this "system of thinking" about time management has come at a perfect time in my life. I think that by implementing this "system of thinking" I will tend to be less frustrated when my days don't go as planned . . .

Curious yet? Go check it out here - it's a simple system, but one I could have used well before now. We'll see if I can somewhat implement it into my life in the next 11 days. I'll try to let you know how it works even with a newborn! (If I can stay awake long enough!)

1 comment:

sara said...

That is good info! I know I have things out of whack- today for instance, I spent more time on the computer and less time in prayer- not good!

Search & Win