*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday Tips - Measuring medicine cups


Here is a tip that I use when my kids are on medicines. I really don't like those plastic cups or little syringes that come with children's Tylenol or Motrin or antibiotics. Why? I might prove my craziness here but they gross me out - you can't really clean them well, they are plastic, you can't tell them apart if you have more than one child taking a medicine - they are little germ infested cups.

So, my tip - purchase a mini glass measuring cup like this one on the right.

I have one in red for my daughter and one in blue for my son. I can keep them separate, run them through the dishwasher and they are glass. Love them!

You can find these at Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond or kitchen supply stores.

No comments:

Search & Win