*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Friday, October 14, 2011

Freelance Friday - What to do with all those cards

Are you like me? Do you have a hard time throwing away greeting cards you receive, especially ones for very special occasions? Right now all the cards we received at the birth of our daughter (who was an answer to 8 years of prayers) are sitting in a gift bag. I think there are over 70 of them - we are so blessed. But I hate that they are just "sitting there." Then, I saw this genius idea - I love it!!! I think I'm going to have to do this project with those cards (might have to do multiples). I think it will be neat, when our daughter is older, to go through the "card-book" with her. What do you think?


No comments:

Search & Win