*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Tips - Meals?!


Here is a Tuesday tip that you can help us out with! What is your favorite meal to take to a friend in need? This is such a great way to be a blessing in so many ways. I think a lot of people just think this is reserved for when someone has a baby, but there are so many occasions you can be a blessing in this way.... whether it is a friend whose household is fighting sickness, a family moving, a loved one in the hospital or having surgery, or just a friend who is going through a particularly busy season in life and would enjoy a night off!

Since I am not Rachel Ray my list of meals that I would deliver on these occasions are short. If you have an easy go-to meal for these occasions, please email it to us! Just click our email link on the right sidebar or you can leave a comment on this post! Then we can share them in a post later!

One of my favorite's is the Baked Ziti I posted here! I always make sure to stock up on foil pans at the Dollar Tree when I am there so the recipient never has to return a dish!




Link

No comments:

Search & Win