*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kroger's Comforts Brand (and a free coupon)

As some of you know, I sometimes take surveys and I also sometimes try out products and write reviews about them. One of my favorite places to to try out products and "bzz" about them is BzzAgent.com - I've been with them a long time!

The latest thing they sent me to try was Kroger's Comforts for Baby Brand. I received wipes, sippy cups, and coupons for diapers.



I loved everything! Let me start by saying this: when our local Hilander/Kroger got bought out by Schnucks, they clearanced all the Kroger brands including Comforts for Baby Brand. I stocked up on wipes refills, fruit puff snacks, as well as veggie puff and cheese puff snacks. My daughter and I loved everything we tried (yes, I do eat some of her snacks - she likes to share!). The puffs are very flavorful (even more so than some Gerber brands I've tried), and the wipes are thick and gently on the skin.

So when I had the opportunity to join this campaign and try some more Comforts for Baby Brand products, I jumped at the chance. I find their products are as good (if not better) quality than brand name ones, and their prices are cheaper. Granted, I can find more coupons for the brand name products sometimes making for a better deal when paired with a sale - but from what I can tell, everyday price is better with Comforts Brand.

OK, if you've stuck with me this long - here's the freebie. If you are a reader that has a Kroger or affiliated store in your area (sorry Rockfordians, that doesn't include us anymore), I have a coupon for a free package of Comforts Brand diapers and five coupons for 20% off diapers, formula or wipes! First one to ask me for it gets it! Leave a comment and then email me your address so I can send you the coupons. Do it quickly though! The coupons expire March 29th!

VoilĂ ! That's all for today. Please note that I was not compensated for this review other than the free products I received to try out. I'm a BzzAgent that likes to Bzz about products I like - all opinions are my own!

No comments:

Search & Win