*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Meals - Alfredo Sauce

So we've tried a few alfredo sauces, and I have to say that Olive Garden's is still our favorite. I have yet to find another restaurant sauce, store bought one, or recipe that matches or even comes close to the yummy-ness of Olive Garden's sauce.

So I'd like to ask you, our readers: do you have a recipe (or have you found a store bought sauce) that comes close to being this tasty? Here's one I found online lately from Budget Savvy Diva- I have yet to try making it, but it does sound pretty good!

No comments:

Search & Win