*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Friday, April 13, 2012

Freelance Friday - Spring and Summer Party Ideas

I don't know about you, but I love Pinterest. I love it because it helps me organize ideas and tips. Now when I find a good idea, I "pin" it to the appropriate board (kind of like a virtual cork board) and know exactly where to go to find it again . . . unlike my piles of papers that are somewhat organized (or not).

One of my boards I pin to is "Cake and party ideas." I thought I'd share some of the fun ideas I've found for Spring and Summer themed parties. Clicking on the picture will take you to my Pinterest board. For those of you not on Pinterest, if you click on the link below the picture it will take you directly to the websites. Enjoy!























The ones below are just pictures for ideas - there are no website links



No comments:

Search & Win