*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Meals - Yummy Salad

So I pretty much made my version of this salad, but love the recipe gave me the idea to put apples, walnuts and feta cheese together. Yummo! That's all I have to say! I've been making my own raspberry vinaigrette for a few years now (no set recipe, just kind of throw oil, water, red wine vinegar, sugar and raspberry jam together), so it went perfect with this.

Oh, and I chose to omit the bacon :-) Other than that, it was the same! Seriously, it was a good combo of flavors - simple but delicious: I highly suggest it!




No comments:

Search & Win