*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday Tip - Recipe Binder

Do you get overwhelmed with keeping your recipes organized or finding your favorites when you need them?  Well here is a great post by The Peaceful Mom on starting a recipe binder.  I have been using a recipe binder for years!  In fact . . . I don't own even one cookbook.  There were probably a few gasps there but nope not even one cookbook . . . just me and  my recipe binder. 

In the front of my recipe binder I have a list of breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas to help me start menu planning each week.  Then I also have copies of my grocery list.  The rest is similar to the Peaceful Mom's.  Hope this helps you get your recipe's in order!

No comments:

Search & Win