*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Saturday, December 5, 2009

$5 off $5 purchase at Hallmark

Hallmark is throwing out some great coupons this year. I found a $5 off $5 in a FREE magazine I receive and then received another one in my email! Now anyone can print one here!

The coupon is good through Decemeber 24th and it says you may only print once but it prints twice?

I love the Hallmark store! They have some unique things you can't get anywhere else. It has been a long time since I went into one just because there usually isn't anything I NEED in a Hallmark store BUT if you are giving me $5 I will go!

What did I buy when I went?! An adorable butterfly watch for my daughter with one coupon and zipper pulls with their names on them for their stockings with my second coupon. Looks like I may need to make another trip!

No comments:

Search & Win