*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2010 Everyone!

Happy New Year! I remember when the year 2000 seemed a long ways away and now . . . 2010?! Wow! We hope everyone has a safe and fun New Year's and to help you get organized in the new year frugally we wanted to pass on this link!

Check out Freebies4Mom and her post for FREE 2010 Calendars! There are some great ideas.

1 comment:

Robin Hayes said...

Happy New Year to you girls too! I'm looking forward to another year of saving together! It's been almost a year since you got me started. I think it was last February when you got me going. Thank you so much!

Search & Win