*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Big Neigborhood Sale! (aka Rummage Sale)


Wow! Our church auditorium is FULL of stuff priced to sell. I had to stop myself from buying too many cute snowmen . . . and if I had kids, I'd be set for Christmas!

Just wanted to give you all the heads' up about the big sale going on in our church building. The auditorium is chalk-full! It's a nice warm place to be getting some good deals! Join us - I'll be at the check-out table!

Where: Morning Star Baptist Church, 3426 Colony Bay Drive, Rockford, IL 61109
When: Friday, Dec 3 from 9am to 6pm
Saturday, Dec 4 from 8am to 2pm

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Search & Win