*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Free Shredding!

Every year, once or twice a year, I go to "Community Shredding" events. This is where a company will offer free shredding services, usually up to 2 boxes. This is a great way to get rid of old files and receipts you don't want to put in your garbage can. I have a box at home labeled "for shredding." Every time I have something I want to shred, I put it in the box. Then when a free shredding day comes, I take my box and watch them throw my stuff into the powerful jaws of the shredder!

This year, there seems to be a lot of places offering the service. I plan on going to the one on April 24th at the Members' Alliance Credit Union. Here are the three places that are offering the service in the coming weeks:

April 17th - Super Shredders on N Central

April 24th - Alpine Bank on E State

April 24th - Members' Alliance Credit Union on S Alpine

Go and take advantage of the free service!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Thanks for posting! I was wondering if something like this was coming up soon!

Unknown said...

Its a nice blog posted by you. I was seeking for this type of blog that have a fresh and interesting content.
document shredding services

Search & Win