*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Thursday, April 8, 2010

KMart doubling

Thanks to our reader Karalin for reminding me that our Rockford KMarts are doubling coupons this week. I had every intention of heading out there to take advantage of deals and post them here, but it's Thursday and I still haven't gone out.

There are new rules this time around: you must be a "Shop Your Way" rewards member to be able to get double coupons (you should be able to sign up at customer service), and I believe you're only allowed 5 coupons per day. So, if you happen to be by a KMart in the next two days, be sure to take your coupons in with you (up to $2) and get them doubled for some good deals.

Here are some deal scenarios from Common Sense With Money (please note that prices vary from region to region).

2 comments:

Robin Hayes said...

Did either of you get any deals during the double coupon event. I never made it in. Ironically, my KMart rewards card came in the mail yesterday.

Kristie said...

Never made it - don't have one of those cards either. I did find in my email this morning a 40% off coupon for Michael's just for YOU! :)

Search & Win