*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Other CVS deals

I was finally went to CVS today (though it was an impromptu stop, not a planned one) after weeks of not setting foot in one. It was nice to get the little "rush" of getting a great deal. I took advantage of some of the deals Kristie mentioned in her earlier post this week, and added a couple. Here are the deals I found:

**Aussie hair products - 2/$5 or $2.50 each
Used $2 coupon from 3/14RP
Final Price: $0.50

**CVS brand Cocoa Butter stick - $0.99
Used $1 CVS coupon printed from coupon scanner (many are reporting getting this)
Final Price: FREE

**CVS brand toilet paper - 2/$1
Used $1 CVS coupon printed from coupon scanner (many are reporting getting this)
Final Price: FREE

**Dove Shampoo - $4.49
Used $1.50 coupon from 3/28RP
Final Price: $2.99 (not including the ECB you get back)

I also used a $1 ECB coupon that printed from the scanner (my 1% back on winter purchases, I guess), so my total was $2.97 which included tax . . . and I got a $4.49 ECB back!

I'm back in the game! :) Now let's just hope that CVS has some good deals to play with in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Search & Win