*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Need Diapers?! Check out Target!

If you need diapers this week, check out the CVS Pampers deal here and then Target has a great deal on them too this week!

Buy 3 packs of Pampers or Huggies diaper or pullups at $8.99 a jumbo pack and receive a $5 gift card!
If you treat the gift card like cash, it automatically takes the price down to $7.32 a pack. Now add Target and manufacturer coupons. There have been several Target coupons in inserts lately for Pampers and Huggies and manufacturer coupons as well.

The only printable coupon available right now is for $2 off Huggies Pullups.

I do not buy extra papers and I had enough coupons to have 2 per pack. I bought 1 Pampers pull ups and 2 Huggies pull ups and paid $4.15 per pack after gift card and coupons!

If you are interested in trying these $5 gift card deals, I always save a $5 gift card to "roll" on other deals to lower my out of pocket immediately by $5 each time. This allows me to see my savings right away!

Check out Stretching a Buck here for all the deals posted this week. Nothing really poped out at me except the York Peppermint Pieces after coupon that are $1.49! The $1 off coupon was in last Sunday's insert.

No comments:

Search & Win