*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Meals - Homemade Lemonade

In the summer, we love lemonade at house! The powdered mix stuff is OK - very convenient and quick. I just discovered the frozen concentrate at Aldi - that tastes great, but I was appalled at the first ingredient: high fructose corn syrup! Ah! What?

So I was pretty excited to see this guest post on MoneySavingMom on making your own lemonade! I'm going to be trying this recipe! I love the fact that I don't have to wait for the sugar to dissolve (or just sit at the bottom of the pitcher). Enjoy!

No comments:

Search & Win