*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Friday, September 16, 2011

Freelance Friday - If I had $100 gift card . . .

So if someone gave you the choice of a $100 gift card/certificate to any store, which store would you choose? Oh, and the one stipulation is that it has to be spent on yourself. In other words, no baby clothes or grocery store!

I would probably choose IKEA or this great online store I just discovered, "see Jane work." I love any store that will help me get organized or that offers cool/cute office supplies. I mean, how cute is this stuff?



What about you? What store would you choose?

No comments:

Search & Win