*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday Tip - Printable Cash Envelopes for Budgeting

We had a wonderful time teaching our Couponing 101 class this weekend - last I counted, we had 33 in our class! Hopefully everyone was able to take some tip away that will help them save money.

Other than we teach in our couponing class, I believe that doing a cash system or envelope system is one of the biggest (if not THE biggest) way to save money. I personally have our grocery, eat out, and "fun money" all in cash each month and this helps me to stay within budget every month. Plus, there are some rare months where I have cash left over in a category and I can use it for something special!

You can go to our post here from January to read why I think this is a great system. Then, once you're excited about it, go here to Today's Nest to print out your very own Cash Envelopes! How fun!

No comments:

Search & Win