*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Tips - The Envelope System

Have you heard of the "envelope system"? Or maybe you've heard it called "cash system." My husband and I have been using the envelope/cash system for years now for our groceries, eat out, and spending money. It has helped us save money . . .

Julia at The Frugal Find has a great article on this system. She uses it for more categories than I do personally, but I think her system is great. I know it sounds hokey that using cash will save you cash, but I can personally attest to the fact that it does! Try it out - what have you got to lose?

No comments:

Search & Win