*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Friday, January 28, 2011

Freelance Friday - Organizing your home


Does the New Year put you in the mood to reorganize your house?! Well it does me. I already have created a "Spring Organizing/Cleaning schedule" for our house! I love it. My schedule starts now and ends before spring begins because when spring arrives I won't be found in my house! Sure I will still have to wash windows but that still means I will be outside!

Now is a great time to start going room by room and decluttering, reorganizing and cleaning. My best tip is to start small just like anything: break it down into bite size chunks that you know you can get done.

Here are some great websites to help get you started:

I'm an Organizing Junkie
- every Friday is 52 weeks of organizing for 2011. There are some great tips and ideas. Also, this great 52 week of organizing checklist!

Organized Home - Clean House, Cut Clutter, Get Organized at Home!


Unclutterer
- quick easy to accomplish daily tips

No comments:

Search & Win