*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolutions


I'm a little behind on my New Year's resolutions this year . . . I'm hoping to sit down for a few minutes in the next few days and write out a list. My goal is to make it a SHORT list and one that is actually ATTAINABLE. We'll see - my track record with resolutions isn't the greatest!

Here is one that I think would be great for me to do . . . and with you all as my accountability, I'm hoping I'll do well with it!

What are some of your resolutions?

No comments:

Search & Win