*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Monday, January 3, 2011

Babies R Us Coupon!



Here is a great coupon for Babies R Us! Get a FREE Reusable Tote bag PLUS 40% off all clearance clothes and shoes you can fit in the bag!

Babies R Us had this great deal last year too - I am glad to see it back in 2011! Coupon expires 1/23/11!

Thanks to Deal Seeking Mom for the coupon!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love Babies R Us coupons. Mix them in with clearance clothes and you have yourself a real bargain. I got lucky with this once when I was shopping for a baby shower gift. I was able to purchase alot more than I was going to originally. And a newborn can never have too many clothes!

Search & Win