*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Meals - Green Chili Chicken Soup

OK, so today I'm kind of cheating by linking to a recipe . . . it's just that I'm so excited about finding this recipe, I have to share it even though I haven't yet tried it myself!

Head on over here to Picky Palate to see the recipe for Green Chili Chicken and Lime Soup.

This is my favorite soup at Chili's restaurant, which I discovered purely "by accident." I wouldn't have picked it off the menu (sounded spicy, but it isn't) except that it was one of their few "gluten free" items at a time when I was on a gluten free diet. It's so delicious! The lime (added after) just makes this soup pop! OK, so now my mouth is watering. Must. go. buy. ingredients. Guess it'll have to wait until tomorrow when I go get groceries (either that or head to Chili's which would delight my husband)!



No comments:

Search & Win