*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday Tip - Homemade cleaners

Here are some links of DIY homemade cleaners I've been wanting to try. I especially like cleaning wipes some I'm excited to try those!

Frugal Girls' Homemade Glass Cleaner

Homemade Ginger's Homemade Cleaning Wipes

Green Anthropology's Homemade Cleaning Wipes


And I'm planning on trying this trick out to clean my stove burners . . . because I've tried everything else to clean them (OK, maybe not EVERYTHING).

the V Spot's Cleaning Stove Burners

No comments:

Search & Win