*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Friday, February 17, 2012

Freelance Friday - Ask the readers about birthday parties



This Friday we'd like to ask you about some of your creative and frugal ideas for birthday parties. My daughter is going to be 1 this March, and I need some ideas! I want to keep it simple, and realize that this birthday is not as much for her as it is for me, her daddy and the friends who prayed so diligently for her.  I know she won't remember any of it!

So, send along your ideas! We'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Search & Win