*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Monday, February 13, 2012

Monda Munchies - Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls

I pinned this recipe on Pinterest a while back, and then a few weeks ago (when our local Logli/Schnucks was tripling coupons) got some Pillsbury Grands Flaky Biscuits. Since we had overnight guests, I figured I would give these a try for breakfast. 



Here are a few notes I made for myself on this:

- A spring-form bundt pan is not the same as a regular bundt pan. Liquids will leak out of it.
- Sugar, butter and syrup leaking out of a pan into an oven can make a mess. It smells good, if you like the smell of burnt sugar.
- I had to use one and a half cans of the Grands rolls because 8 rolls were too few and 16 were too many.
- Next time I will use just one can of the rolls but cut them in half and spread them around. That way I will have less breading for the same amount of the yummy topping. Plus I won't have a half a can of biscuits left.

All in all this was a hit. I think if I implement the above changes, it will be even better. I like more sweet stickiness per capita of biscuit! Here are my pictures of my attempt at this recipe! Enjoy!


No comments:

Search & Win