*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Adopted for Life" free audiobook

I always love seeing what ChristianAudio's free monthly download is. This month was especially exciting for me: it's Russell Moore's "Adopted for Life." I just finished reading this very book last month and I highly, highly recommend this book to everyone - whether you are adopting, have adopted, know someone who has adopted, or know nothing about adoption (that should cover everyone, right? :)

This book deals with the theological aspect of adoption as well as giving you a window into the world of someone who has adopted (I found myself nodding in agreement often). I will forewarn you: the first two chapters are quite long, but don't let that get you bogged down. It's well worth the read (or the listening ear).

So go ahead and download it today! After all, it's free - and you can listen to it while you clean the house, or ride in the car, or before going to bed. Enjoy, and tell me what you think of the book!

No comments:

Search & Win