*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday Tips - DIY Cute Barrettes

Since we're expecting our first baby girl, I've been going a little crazy on the "Martha Stewart" front! The latest thing I've been having fun with is making barrettes using alligator clips. It's fun to make because I know I can use them right away by clipping them to a baby stretchy headband, and I can use them when she's older and has more hair!

Here's the website where I first got the idea (it has step by step instructions) . . . and here are some of the barrettes I've made! I spent just over $4 for the alligator clips (pk of 25), the headband, and the 3 flowers. The rest (ribbon and bling) is just stuff I had around the house. I can make lots of barrettes with that!



No comments:

Search & Win