*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Friday, April 15, 2011

Freelance Friday - A new magic product?

I am reading more and more about creative thrifty ladies that are using spray paint to make (or make-over) wonderful projects. It seems like spray paint would also be easier to use/apply than paint in a can. Hmmm, I'm going to have to find something to spray paint. Come to think of it, I did spray paint some candle holders for our wedding.

Here are some of the cool projects I've found on some of my favorite sites:
A re-purposed frame by Jen at IHeartOrganizing: go see what she did with it!



Some wonderful Easter decorating by BubbaChic:



What a cool way to organize your tools by IHeartOrganizing reader Tami!



And Jen at IHeartOrganizing scores again, this time with vintage keys . . .


So I've learned a couple of things . . . I think I'm gonna love working with spray paint . . . and I love Jen's blog! What about you? Do you like spray paint? Have you seen some cool projects using spray paint? Tell us about it here!

No comments:

Search & Win