*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday Tips - A great organizing blog

Do you like being organized? Do you like being organized in a fun and cute way?

Here is a blog I really enjoy, IHeart Organizing . . . actually, truth be told, I wish I were the one writing it, only because it would mean that I was really organized. Sigh - but that's OK. I'll enjoy Jen's helpful tips and household binder pdf printables (and some good organizing tools she has for sale) and work my way to being organized . . . sometime in the next year! :)

Hope you enjoy her blog as much as I do! Check out her "Before and After" section too!

IHeart Organizing

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I LOVE this. Love, love, love.

Search & Win