*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday Tips - 10 easiest vegetables to grow

This year I am starting my first official full blow garden! I have never been successful at keeping plants or vegetables alive but I feel this is gonna be my year. Usually, I just try pots in various sunny places in the yard with a few pieces of produce but not much.

This year we are putting together two small 4x4 raised garden boxes with fresh soil. The frames cost us approx. $8! We found some great scrap lumber that was on clearance at Menard's for .69 a board! Then I was trying to think of what I should attempt to grow.

Here is a helpful article of the 10 easiests vegetable to grow! I'm definitely starting with most of these especially the peas!!

No comments:

Search & Win